Friday 13 May 2016

Raspberry Moscow Mule

I am so excited to introduce you all to my new favourite Vodka. And it's Raspberry flavoured!



Matt from Candy Liqueur Co. sent me this shiny new bottle of heaven to showcase and I am slowly (alright very quickly) working my way through a list of favourites. I will share a few of them with you over the next few weeks, including the Candy Liqueur signature cocktail, Foxy Roxy.

I was already channeling ginger beer this week, and I'll use any excuse to buy new cocktail crockery, so a Moscow Mule it is. Pretty simple cocktail really, vodka, ginger beer and lime, but what if you added raspberries? Now what about Raspberry flavoured vodka? I think the KGB might have something to say about that!



Mother Russia presents, the Raspberry Moscow Mule.

Ingredients 

180gm ice
50 gm frozen raspberries
100ml Candy Liqueur Raspberry Vodka
75gm ginger cordial
Soda Water
Lime juice

Method
Add ice, frozen raspberries and candy liqueur to your TM bowl.
Blend speed 6 for 15 seconds.
Add ginger cordial and combine 5 seconds speed 3.
Over ice, pour half your raspberry mixture into a copper mug.
Top mug with soda and a squeeze of lime.
Garnish with mint leaves


Head on over to www.thecandyliqueurco.com to order your bottle of Candy Liqueur or visit the Facebook page 




No comments:

Post a Comment